KS2 Class Teacher
Three Lane Ends Academy
KS2 Class Teacher
TLR2A responsibility – Outdoor Learning, PE, Wider Curriculum and Extended Day We are seeking to appoint an exceptional Class Teacher to join our KS2 team who has the passion and energy to help drive high standards and great outcomes for all children.
You will need to have:
• excellent practice in the teaching of all subjects
• the ability to maximise the achievement of children
• the highest aspirations for all groups of children
You will be:
• a positive role model who inspires a love of learning in your pupils
• committed to making a difference within and beyond the classroom
• a strong team player who is always looking to develop your practice
We are ambitious for our children and we therefore need the right candidate to join our hard working and committed team.
In return we offer:
• a high level of training and support
• ambitious and outstanding teachers who can motivate and inspire
• a friendly, vibrant and supportive staff team
• an opportunity to achieve your aspirations, develop and grow
Closing Date: 22nd February 2018 at 12 noon
Interviews: 28th February 2018
Visits to the School are Warmly Welcomed please contact Mandy Mattison School Business Manager on 01977 524483 to arrange a time. Completed
application forms to be returned to the school via post or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Three Lane Ends Academy is committed to safeguarding the welfare of young people and expects all staff and volunteers share this commitment. All appointments are subject to DBS checks and excellent references. Also, this post comes under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
To fill in the Multi Academy Application-fill in form, please right click on the file and select 'save target as' to download the form. You can use the free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader to edit the form. You can download Adobe Acrobat Reader